2-Day Mountain View, CA Photo Workshop 02/09-02/10
- Date: February 9 & 10, 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time: 10am-5pm (both days)
- Tuition: $450
- Workshop cap: 10 students
- Location: TBD
Beginners & Intermediates Day 1 (Saturday): 10am-5pm
We will meet Saturday morning where we will introduce ourselves to the group and I will give a presentation talking about the fundamentals of photography. Before we head out to shoot, I will give you specific assignments and tasks --some fun ones and some challenging ones-- that will exercise and sharpen your aesthetic eye.
I will accompany you side-by-side when shooting your photography, helping you gain your confidence and also giving you tips & tricks on what to look for when shooting.
Workshop Schedule Day 2 (Sunday):
On Sunday you will have more time to shoot photography in the morning to catch the beautiful golden light. I will continue to help you incorporate design & composition into your photographs.
You will choose your best images from the workshop and present them to the rest of the group. You will be given constructive critique & feedback on your images.
Invest in Yourself
After attending this workshop, your confidence in your own photography will go through the roof, know how to anticipate & capture the decisive moment, and have greater visual literacy to better critique your own images.
One thing I also want to let you know is that this is not just a photography workshop. It is a chance to build a community of friends and passionate photographers from your neighborhood that will last far after the workshop is over.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to have fun, improve your skills in photography, and have an experience that you will never forget.
Travel & Accommodation
Travel and accommodation is not included in the workshop tuition. If you need assistance finding a suitable hotel to stay in, we can assist you. Please contact Ingela Sheer at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I am so confident that you will have an unforgettable experience at the workshop that I offer a 100% money-back guarantee. I know that the workshop is a big monetary investment, but I truly believe that money spent on education and learning is always the best return. Not only that, but this workshop will continue to pay dividends in your photography and personal life long after the workshop.
So what do you have to lose? Invest in an experience you will never forget, that will help you take your photography to the next level.
Secure your spot before it’s too late!
Don’t miss out on this chance to build your confidence and conquer your fears in photography! To secure your spot for the workshop, please submit your full tuition. Once you submit your payment, your spot is guaranteed for the workshop.
If you have any questions about the workshop, please email Ingela Sheer at email@example.com
Secure your spot now, room is running out for this popular workshop!
Cancellations / Refund Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel groups with less than 4 participants. Students will be given either a full refund or offered a credit to a future workshop. You will be given at least 2 weeks advance notice if this is the case.
- For international applicants, we are not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case the workshop is cancelled. We highly recommend that you buy refundable tickets and/or travel insurance.
- If you would like to receive a refund before attending the workshop, we require at least 2 weeks of advance notice. If you cancel within two weeks of the workshop, you will be given credit to a future workshop (anywhere in the world) of the same value.
- After attending the workshop and you are not 100% satisfied with your workshop experience, let us know and we will grant your money-back guarantee.
- By submitting your deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.