2-day On-Demand Photo Workshop
Join us for a two-day photo workshop in the South Bay of Los Angeles taught by "Spirit Shadows photographer" Robert Kawika Sheer. Learn some of the best photo tricks and tips from one of the most innovative photographers in the world.
Our teaching excursions take place in various beautiful outdoor settings around the South Bay. The limit is 5 people per workshop, however, most times it will be just you and Robert for one-on-one instruction.
That being said, we do give discounts if you bring a paying friend, spouse, or other family to take the class.
- Dates: These are on-demand workshops so give us a few dates when you're available and we will make it happen.
- Time: 10am-5pm (both days)
- Tuition: $450
- Workshop cap: 5 students
- Location: TBD
These photo workshops have been created for the beginner to intermediate photographer. Bring your favorite camera, may it be a DSLR, Point-and-Shoot or Smartphone. No need to buy new equipment for this workshop.
In the workshops, Robert discusses and demonstrates practical and empowering tips for shooting everything from people to landscapes. The days will be transformative, fun, and rewarding.
Classes are creative and engaging, with structured assignments, detailed critiques and inspiration. The knowledge you gain should help you focus your goals and creative talents as a photographer.
When we meet the first morning we will go over some of the fundamentals of photography. Before we head out to shoot, I will give you specific assignments and tasks --some fun ones and some challenging ones-- that will exercise and sharpen your aesthetic eye.
I will accompany you side-by-side when shooting your photography, helping you gain your confidence and also giving you tips & tricks on what to look for when shooting.
Before the day is done, I will go over your images with you. This will give us a chance to point out your strengths and weaknesses and what needs to be worked on the next day.
The following day you will have more time to shoot photography in the morning. I will continue to help you incorporate design & composition into your photography. We'll be out photographing most of the day -with a pause for lunch- and then continue shooting in more locations... like Wayfarer's Chapel or Peacock Alley! If it looks like a great sunset is forming, we can end our day shooting from our beautiful ocean-front Esplanade balcony in Redondo Beach.
Later on, you will choose your best images from the workshop and you will be given constructive critique & feedback on your images and help with minimal photo editing.
Invest in Yourself
After attending this workshop, your confidence in your own photography will go through the roof, know how to anticipate & capture the decisive moment, and have greater visual literacy to better critique your own images.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to have fun, improve your skills in photography, and have an experience that you will never forget.
I am so confident that you will have an unforgettable experience at the workshop that I offer a money-back guarantee. I know that the workshop is a big monetary investment, but I truly believe that money spent on education and learning is always the best return. Not only that, but this workshop will continue to pay dividends in your photography and personal life long after the workshop.
So what do you have to lose? Invest in an experience you will never forget, that will help you take your photography to the next level.
Travel & Accommodation
Travel and accommodation is not included in the workshop tuition. If you need assistance finding a suitable hotel to stay in, we can assist you. Please contact Ingela Sheer at email@example.com for further assistance.
Cancellations / Refund Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop at any time. You will be given a 7-day advance notice if this is the case. Students will be given either a full refund or offered a credit to a future workshop.
- For international applicants, we are not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case the workshop is cancelled. We highly recommend that you buy refundable tickets and/or travel insurance.
- If you would like to receive a refund before attending the workshop, we require at least 2 weeks of advance notice. If you cancel within two weeks of the workshop, you will be given credit to a future workshop of the same value. We reserve the right to keep a 5% processing fee on the return.
- After attending the workshop and you are not 100% satisfied with your workshop experience, let us know and we will grant your money-back guarantee. We reserve the right to keep a 5% processing fee on the return.
- By submitting your payment you agree to these terms and conditions.